MC02027-Karl Fischer Aquamicron AKX
Ketones. Silicone oils. Low carboxylic acids, etc.
Use: Ketones, lower carboxylic acids, some aldehydes (aromatics)
- Does not include chloroform or methyl cellosolve
- Suitable for ketones, lower carboxylic acids and some aldehydes
- Accurate moisture measurement, good end-point stability
- Approximately 300mg of moisture can be measured per 100ml of AQUAMICRON® AKX, and approximately 100mg per 5mL of AQUAMICRON® CXU (when used with AQUAMICRON® AKX).
- These products can be used in the existing coulometric moisture measurement system.
There are two types of coulometric reagents: the anolyte (generating solution),which is placed in the anode chamber of the electrolysis cell, and the catholyte (counter electrolyte), which is placed in the cathode chamber. There are also special anolyte for use with ketones, lower carboxylic acids and silicone oils. AQUAMICRON® can be used in coulometric moisture measurement systems sold by various companies, and it has a worldwide reputation for excellent performance.