MC02034-Karl Fischer Aquamicron AXI
There are two types of coulometric reagents: the anolyte (generating solution),which is placed in the anode chamber of the electrolysis cell, and the catholyte (counter electrolyte), which is placed in the cathode chamber. There are also special anolyte for use with ketones, lower carboxylic acids and silicone oils. AQUAMICRON® can be used in coulometric moisture measurement systems sold by various companies, and it has a worldwide reputation for excellent performance.
Organic solvents, Inorganic chemicals, Oils, Petroleum products, Various kind of gases, etc.
Use: General samples
- Does not include carbon tetrachloride or chloroform
- Suitable for petroleum products
- Can be used with moisture vaporization method
(When using AQUAMICRON® AX in a moisture vaporization method, replenish the vaporized portion with methanol.)
- Excellent reputation for accurate moisture measurement and end-point stability
Approximately 800mg of moisture can be measured per 100mL of AQUAMICRON® AX,
and approximately 150mg per 5mL of AQUAMICRON® CXU
- These products can be used in the existing coulometric moisture measurement system.
Hazardous Material Handling of $25 is included.